Stayed 8 nights at this location after moving from an older fairfield in Ankeny. First and foremost I will return here for future travels. Just for the chocolate chip cookies at night! Seriously, nothing bad to say about the staff, service or rooms. I prefer softer mattresses and that is hard to come by in […]
Coworker and I went here for lunch one afternoon. First time for myself however, he ...
Stayed 5 nights at this location and it was a very nice stay. With a ...
Wife and I were going for a steakhouse, used tripadvisor app and read some reviews. ...
Originally scheduled for 11 Nights, but checked out after 3 nights. The reasons were; wasn’t recognized by status check in by Jamie and poor customer service, HARD Beds, outdated furniture, window air units do not keep temperature well (at least in my room), missed wake up call, and the biggest of all 1980s Internet speed. I will […]
Wife and I went for dinner and were amazed at the large size of this buffet. We usually do not DO buffets, but when she wants some sushi, it is the economical choice. She did state the sushi is not the best, but it is hand made there. They have almost every menu item for […]
“What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog.” — General Dwight D. Eisenhower
Search the Site
- Review – Nuevo Mexico Mexican Restaurant Johnston Iowa – Good Food!
- Review – Fairfield Inn & Suites Ames – Nice Place
- Review – Bohanan’s Prime Steak and Seafood San Antonio Texas – A Plus +
- Review – Fairfield Inn & Suites Des Moines Urbandale – New Hotel Great Stay!
- Review – Fairfield Inn Des Moines-Ankeny – Very Bad Internet