Hockey Night and went there for dinner and drinks to walk over to the Arena. Love the Armadillo Eggs! Recommend for great bar foods! Service was slow, but they were packed!
After Sunday church we headed downtown to this establishment for breakfast, but miss it due ...
Coworker and eye went here for lunch, not once, but twice. I managed to make ...
Dinner with a 6 pack and a pound. Only ate 1/2 pound though. This was ...
Second trip to this hotel and I stayed here for a reason. Friendly staff in a newer hotel. Typical breakfast, pool, Jacuzzi and weight-room as would be expected. This trip I asked for a King bed. Room layout is the same whether 2 queens or a king. Internet holds up ok when hotel is full, […]
Shopped into the evening meal hours and stopped in for a second visit. This time I had the chili and cornbread and the french dip sandwich. Chili was very good and the roast beef was good also however, I would have preferred less fat in the dipping sauce. We had our usual Pot stickers for […]
While walking patrol in the dead of winter in the mountain camp, freezing my buns off, I would say, “I understand training, it is practice, but I don’t believe you have to practice to suffer.” — U.S. Army Ranger Earl Singletary
Search the Site
- Review – Lulu’s Bakery and Cafe – World Famous 3LB Cinnamon Roll – The Best
- Review – Cactus Bob’s BBQ Corral Johnston Iowa – Great BBQ
- Review – Taco Johns in Grimes Iowa – Fast Food Finest
- Review – Buzzard Billy’s Des Moines Iowa – Great Bar Foods
- Review – Fairfield Inn & Suites Des Moines Urbandale – New Clean Great