We had in-laws visiting for a few days and of course they wanted to see the Alamo and the infamous River Walk as most visitors do, so we went back downtown and ended up at the Hard Rock for dinner on a Sunday evening. They stated 30-45 minutes wait for the group of 5, we […]
Once again this place delivered a sweet tasting BBQ Pork sandwich with fries and a ...
Let me start by saying that I think this is my 5th review for this ...
Went here one evening and ordered the Large Meat pizza on a thin crust along ...
Place was closing in about 30 minutes when we arrived so that may have had ...
Our in-laws were in town, from Chicago – Filipinos, so we decided to taste the home flavors at this location. I do not know all the names of the food types however, we eat them man times over. The highlights of our items were the lechon baboy, the fish and soup, and chicken skewered BBQ. […]
Stayed two nights in separate different rooms, one king and one double-queen, using reward certificates for platinum membership. The rooms are nice, clean and well appointed, as well as great sleep quality. The two big disappointments for myself were the mosquitos hanging out by the check in at the front desk. I was wearing shorts […]
Search the Site
- Review – Cactus Bobs BBQ Corral in Des Moines Iowa – Great Pulled Pork
- Review – King Bed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Des Moines Urbandale
- Review – Chicago Pizza Merle Hay Mall Des Moines Iowa – Great Taste
- Review – Filipiniana Restaurant in Houston Texas – OK
- Review – Hard Rock Cafe River Walk San Antonio Texas