Newer Hotel, built within last two years. Stayed two nights, supposed to be three but over sold I was told, which forced us to stay one night at the Homewood Suites across the street. As a platinum elite member this was almost unforgiving however, I had a room with another hotel and location so it […]
During our wedding anniversary vacation we stopped here for two days and one whole day ...
When flying through this hub the wife reminds me to “Get some Garrett’s” enough said. ...
Being from Texas, I may have a jaded view. That said, I ordered the Chicken ...
Coworker and I indulged on some good burgers and shakes and malts. This is a ...
Ate dinner here on a late trip and wish I would have read the review about the mixed drinks here. American Airlines drove me to drink this day as every flight I was one was consistently late about 20 minutes and forcing me to miss my connections, adding hours to my day. But that is […]
Smooth check in and staff was friendly. The room itself is in a strong second to the Residence Inn by Marriott across the street. The featured a full size kitchen with table and chairs. In addition, the free breakfast, large pool and jacuzzi were also one of the better facilities I have seen. This hotel […]
Search the Site
- Review – St. Mark’s Square San Marcos Venice Italy – Place for People
- Review – Garrett Popcorn Shops in Chicago Airport – Deliciously Sweet
- Review – Texas Roadhouse Forsyth Illinois – Average and Noisy
- Review – Steak ‘n Shake Forsyth Illinois – Fast Food Favorite
- Review – Residence Inn Decatur Forsyth Illinois – Newer Hotel